CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Interviews

How Have You Lived The American Dream?

Lorie Lucas

“An American Dream is to do well for yourself. I’ve done well for my self, I mean; I have a house, children, cars, and dogs. This was all made possible because I had access to educational resources and job opportunities. The American dream is not dependent on your heritage, it doesn’t matter if you’re from a rich family, or a poor family, or a titled family. I achieved my American dream through a good education and hard work.”

Betty Minchew

“My American Dream came form humble beginnings. Back then all we knew was to be a homemaker and provide for our families. I didn’t even think about going to college. The things in life that I wanted I had to work differently to achieve. I have achieved my American dream. I have a home and a family and that was all I ever dreamt of having.”

0 comments: