CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Personal Extension

How Have I Lived My American Dream?

At this point in my life I don't know what my American dream is exactly. All I know is that whatever I do in life I want to be happy. Happiness to me would be doing something I love and being successful at it. The only problem is that I haven't found exactly what it is that I love to do. For now achieving my dream will just be to do well in school so that I can ready myself for what ever path presents itself in my life. Although I am still very young I have met many obstacles in my life. In each situation I ask myself what I have to do to ultimately be happy and I act according to that. Whether it be to finish an assignment so that I can get a good grade, or something a bit more serious that deals with my family. I am hoping that I will find my happiness in the end and in doing so achieve my American dream.

0 comments: